SNOW PLOWING IN SANDPOINT, IDAHO
We have truck mounted snow plows, skid steer mounted plows and buckets, and dump trailers to haul snow away if it needs to be removed.
If you are new to the Sandpoint, Idaho area the first winter might be a surprise to you. What makes Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort so much fun in the winter also can make life at home difficult. Some winters are mild and pretty easy to keep up with the snow while others just make you want to throw up your hands and call someone to take care of the snow for you.
Some important suggestions to help make your first winter a little easier.
1. Invest in an all wheel or four wheel drive vehicle.
2. Even with an all wheel or four wheel drive vehicle, good tires are very important. There are many serious accidents each year because people are not prepared. We run aggressive mud tires year round on our trucks because we need to get places that most do not. Any good tire shop in the area can suggest the best tires for your setup…and studded tires are not always the best tire.
3. A generator is a must. We lose power and sometimes for days at a time.
4. Wood stoves can be a life saver when the power goes out in the winter. Just make sure you have good dry wood and working smoke detectors.
5. A good emergency kit at the house and in the vehicle is very important.
Give us a call at 208-597-3377 to see if we can help with your snow plowing needs.
Snow plowing contracts fill up fast so try to get in touch with as soon as possible to get on the schedule.
Visit our excavating page